Friday, November 23, 2007

So oooo, the new cabinet has been sworn in and there are "three" women in it. The Sask. Party had eleven women candidates, and I need to check again and see how many were elected. I think it was five. I haven't heard too many comments from the Sask. Party members; it would seem like the message comes from the new Premier, and one or two others. Interesting times ahead, I am sure. I am also sure there will be many challenges ahead for all, on both sides of the legislature. I have mostly enjoyed posting on this blog; and it has been interesting to read the "posts". I have been seriously challenged, and have not succeeded in making comments on other student's blogs. My apologies!! No cartoons have been posted on my blog either, which is too bad, as I especially enjoy the political cartoons others have posted. Perhaps another time I will do better at this, but I hope I have interested some in the issue of "Women in Politics".

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.